Hello my lovelies,
Time for another coffee chat!
As you may have noticed, I have been writing a lot of unboxing and product reviews of a couple of beauty boxes now. These posts have the intention of bringing a few new products (whether good or bad) to you attention every month, which is why I title the posts: Beauty Product Discovery. Beauty boxes for me are a bit like “let’s see what we are going to discover and experiment with this month”.
If you are wondering why I get beauty boxes at all, click here to find out my 5 reasons.
The intention of these posts is not to show you what I got, but I am aware that a lot of you actually want to know what’s inside these boxes every month, sometimes in order to know whether you’d like to subscribe or not.
With all that being said, I think that having a couple of Beauty Product Discovery posts every month is highly beneficial, for both you and me, and beauty boxes provide this easily and cheaply. However, I would like to reduce the amount of beauty boxes I review and focus more on the in-depth reviews, ingredient analyses and comparison posts that you and I love so much.
So, here’s the question.
Would you like to see less or the same (definetely not more!) amount of beauty boxes unboxings and first impressions reviews? And if it’s less then, which of the following beauty boxes would you like to read about (or in what order – more interesting to least):
- Look Fantastic
- MLB Box
- Sophie’s beauty box
- Sophie’s luxury beauty box
- One-off new upcoming beauty boxes
Please let me know either in the comments below, email me or even DM me on Instagram if you prefer, or just click this link here to get directed to a quick 5 question poll which takes 2 minutes. I would really appreciate your participation!
Here’s how I generally feel about them:
- Birchbox – This is the first beauty box on the chopping block for me, it would be the first I would unsubscribe to. The products are often the same type and brands over and over, which are also often samples. In general I don’t find this box as interesting or worth the money as others. I would actually prefer to save those £13 and do a “Drugstore yay or nay – In-depth review and ingredient analysis of a cheap beauty product” post. What do you think about that?
- Glossybox – This is my favourite, very good value for money and interesting products. I would keep subscribing to this even if I didn’t write about it.
- Look Fantastic – This is a very good value for money beauty box with interesting products and it has shown a lot of improvement from last year.
- Cohorted – I like this box because it is more high end and contains more expensive and branded products. I would like to keep one high end box at least.
- My Little Beauty Box – Also a high end box, a direct competitor to Cohorted. This box is still at its infancy but is showing a lot of promise. The products are always full size, from known big brands and interesting. I would like to keep one high end box at least.
- New upcoming boxes – I would like to bring you new and upcoming boxes for 1-2 posts each so you get an idea of what’s out there and if it’s worth subscribing. This won’t be a very often type of post, maybe 1-2 times a year. For a recent example of this, check out: Beauty Product Discovery – New Sophie’s Beauty Box – Unboxing and Product Reviews AND
Beauty Product Discovery – New Sophie’s Luxury Beauty Box – Unboxing and Product Reviews
- Other – Are there other beauty boxes you would like to see covered?
I would really love your input, without you this blog would be pointless anyways! This is your chance to shape the content of this blog so please take 2 minutes to fill in this 5 question poll.
Thank you all so much for you input and support.
Lots of love,
Bonds of Beauty
For all the details on how Cohorted, Glossybox, Look Fantastic and Birchbox performed in 2017 and which one is worth your money, check out “Battle of the Beauty Boxes – Conclusions from the 2017 unboxing and reviews on Cohorted, Glossybox, Look Fantastic and Birchbox!”
For general subscription box reviews see the: Birchbox, Glossybox, Look Fantastic, Cohorted and My Little Beauty Box general review posts. For help on how to choose the right subscription box for you check out “Which Subscription Beauty Box is right for you?”.
I am not affiliated with any company or brand. These are my views and experiences.
This article is from www.bonds-of-beauty.com. Click below to find me on: